Shop for Your Favorite Dog Care Products at Giant Eagle
If there’s a special dog in your life, you know firsthand that there’s nothing more important than keeping your best furry friend healthy and happy. Prioritizing your pup’s health makes a big difference in his or her quality of life. We live in a world of endless options and unbelievable convenience. Not only can you shop from the comfort of your own home and have any item in the world delivered to your doorstep, but you can now get your dog’s medications sent straight to you, too! Not only does Giant Eagle offer all the best prices on your pet’s prescriptions, but we also carry a wide selection of dog food, treats, supplements, and so much more. There’s no need to overpay at your veterinarian’s office or trudge into that local big box store for heavy bags of dog food - we have all the dog care products you need to help your pup live a long and healthy life.
You can trust our high-quality products, which include all the top brands in dog medicine. Shop at Giant Eagle for:
- Prescriptions are an essential part of your dog’s life. They’re also of great concern to pet parents, because keeping your dog healthy is your top priority. At our online pet pharmacy, offer all the authentic, approved, best-quality prescriptions your dog could possibly need.
- Dog Parasite Control is an effective way to restore your dog’s health when they encounter a worm infection. We carry intravenous and oral dog dewormers to eliminate infections quickly, and we also offer all the top heartworm medications to pup against potentially fatal heartworm disease, which is one of the most important parts of any dog care routine.
- Flea & Tick medicine is a vital part of your dog’s overall healthcare regimen. You can choose between shampoos, non-prescription or prescription tablets or soft chews, spot-on treatments, or collars to protect your dog against harmful and annoying parasite infections.
- Calming Aids are particularly helpful for dogs who are prone to stress or anxiety. We have all the best diffusers, supplements, treats, collars, and other calming products to help your canine companion relax.
- Dog Gut Health products, including gels, granules, capsules, pastes, powders, and tablets, can go a long way toward treating and managing many canine digestive and gastrointestinal issues.
- Dog Food & Treats are a key part of everyday life for your pup! Special prescription diet foods are often recommended or prescribed by veterinarians as part of a comprehensive weight management regimen, and treats are simply a staple in any dog-loving home. After all, how else will you show your best friend just how loved they are?!
- Dog Supplements can be just as important as other dog medicine, as they are often able to help you and your pet manage and prevent a variety of health problems. From joint care to liver, kidney, or bladder support supplements and beyond, there’s truly a product for every canine health concern.
- Ear Care and Eye Care products are frequently prescribed and recommended by vets to maintain ear and eye health. Eye care routines are a great way to keep your dog from suffering from ear infections, mites, and other problematic otic conditions. Eye care products might be necessary when your dog encounters an eye condition like an infection, conjunctivitis, or dry eye. We offer over-the-counter and prescription meds to keep your pet’s eyes and ears in tip-top shape.
Dog Care FAQ
What Care Do Dogs Need?
The most important thing your dog needs is your love and attention! Since we know that comes naturally, the second most crucial part of pet parenthood is keeping your pup up to date on veterinary care. Regular vet visits can help you prevent diseases, catch problems as soon as they arise, and keep your dog healthy with vaccines, prescriptions, and professional care. Feeding your dog a healthy diet, ensuring that he or she gets plenty of exercise, and giving him or her constant access to fresh drinking water are all crucial elements as well.
What Medications Do Dogs Need Regularly?
Health problems notwithstanding, every dog needs heartworm medicine - if not all year, at least during mosquito season. Dogs should also receive all their routine vaccines to stay healthy and to prevent disease. Flea and tick medication is also recommended.
What Are the Best Supplements for Dogs?
Recommendations will vary from dog to dog, depending on their age, breed, and health. Multivitamins and probiotics are great choices for any dog, but some may also need joint support, kidney and bladder support, immune support, or a host of other beneficial supplements. Be sure to ask your veterinarian which supplements are right for our specific dog.
How Does Giant Eagle Pharmacy Handle Dog Prescriptions?
If your veterinarian has prescribed medication for your dog, just add the item to your online shopping cart. During checkout, we’ll get all the information about your pet and veterinarian so we can verify the prescription before we send it your way. You can also mail your prescription to us, or have your vet’s office send it via email or fax.