Nurse developed to promote the natural feeding of Esbilac®, KMR®, or other liquids to animals. Bottles and nipples. Specially designed for small and large pets. 2 ounce for small animals and 4 ounce for larger animals.
Who is PetAg Nursing Kit for?
Dogs, Cats, or Rabbits
Why use PetAg Nursing Kit?
Rugged enough to be sanitized with boiling water for reuse. Bottle feeding allows animals to refuse formula when full. Nursing action develops facial muscles and stimulates the normal flow of saliva. Bottles durable enough to stand up to hard use. Marked with graduations to make monitoring food intake easier and to help prevent over or under feeding. Nipples elongated & balloon styles for longer palates, wildlife and exotic species. Constructed of durable, flexible silicon that are readily acceptable.
How is PetAg Nursing Kit sold?
2 oz bottle for smaller animals or 4 oz bottle for larger animals.
What special precautions are there?
Keep away from children and animals.
How can I store PetAg Nursing Kit?
Keep in a cool/dry place.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Before use make a hole in the nipple using one
of the following methods
- Cross cut nipple with a razor blade
- Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter
and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were
making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle
out removing a small piece of the nipple
• Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin
stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is
applied to the nipple
• If one or more of the animals is ill use a different
bottle or feed ill animal last
• Wash bottle, cap, and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session
• If animal is too small or weak to nurse, consult